Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2007

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures
naturalcures.com Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures THEFT SCAM Elk Grove Village Illinois

I called to order the books from this man. purchase one get 2 free. I spent $60.00 + on the 3 books. I was asked if I wanted to join the natural cures community for only $9.95/month. My reply was no thank you.

I had a charge of $9.95 to natural health and wellness on my statement the next month, not sure of where the charge came from, I had my bank look into it.

The next month I had a charge of $9.95 to naturalcures on my statement. I disputed the charges with my bank and still have not heard of what the outcome will be.

They are changing the name in which they draw on every month so I cannot issue a stop payment.

I tried contacting naturalcures.com to have my account cancelled to no avail. They give a number with a 213 area code that rings into a law office which said they get calls about nuatral cures all the time but are not affilliated with them at all and suggested I contact the better business bureau.

I will cancel my credit card information this month, so I will not be charged again this month. Seems like a whole lot of trouble to go through for 3 books, 2 of which are free.

Jb
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-THEFT-SCAM-Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-286439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures