mail

• Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:Spotsylvania Virginia
Kevin Trudeau, Natural Cures
Nationwide U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau, Natural Cures FRAUD, DECEPTION. TAKES YOUR MONEY AND YOU GET NOTHING, RIPOFF Nationwide

*Author of original report: Kevin Truedeau/ Natural cures books update 01/16/2004

I too was a Dumba$$ for falling into the trap of lies. I ordered on night off a late night informerical calling the phone number. it put me in phone hell I should a known from that alone i would have trouble. it said to ored each book would be 9.95 for shipping only total 19.90

it asked me all types of questions do i want a newsletter do i want to join such in such heck i can't remember all of it but the call lastes almost 30 minutes never actually speaking with someone nor did I get any type of confirmation number at te end. It never even said when te bok would be shipped. it just said "Thank you for your order" this was just a couple days prior to dec 11, 2006 when the took my money.

i figured my 2 books would shortly be on the way. boy was I wrong!!!! i called the number 800-215-0063 on Jan 7, 2007 finally getting thru to Linda at extension 2549 I forced her to tell me her name and extension after she could not provide me with any date as to when i could expect my 2 books. she gave me some round about story that it is originally sent thru UPS then it is somehow turned over to the United States Postal service.

I think that for " free books paying for outrageous shipping of 9.95 each it should have been federal expressed or sent some priority!!! of course she gave me no tracking number like I asked for numberous times. She fumbled and said it shuld be there isn 7 to 10 days.

well, well, here we are on Jan 11, 2007 1 hr and 8 mins away from Jan 12, 2007. and guess what no books. I re emailed those clowns and gave the a short amount of time to get me a tracking number of get the books here before I go thru my bank and have them investigated. yes I can do that!!! i have the number for my bank to do just that and no later than Wed Jane17, 2007 I will do jst that.

Not to mention i will contact the Attorney General and everyone I can to have this type of fraud to the peopl shut down. rest assured I finish what i start. this is no joke. I do NOT play well with others when i loe money. I am a hard working person and I will fight to the death for what is RIGHT. WANNA TRY ME??? (((email redacted)))

Sheri
Spotsylvania, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures/nationwide/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-FRAUD-DECEPTION-TAKES-YOUR-MONEY-AND-YOU-GET-NOTHING-RIPOF-230278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau, Natural Cures

AUTHOR: Sheri - (U.S.A.)

I got my books today after calling again and putting in different extension numbers since i could not get Linda at 2549 i tried 2536 and got a lady right away. she told me my books were shipped out on Jan 4, 2007 and i asked for the tracking # she looked it up said my order is on the way thru the USPS it was in Capital Heights MD she emailed me my tracking number as well as gave it to me on the phone.

I immediately checked behind her and next thing i knew i was told the truth and then the mail arrived and there it is. All i can say is keep calling these clowns I mean hound em!!! call email and keep calling don't leave messages that is a big waste of time just punch in 4 digit extension number make it up like i did. perhaps then you people will either get a refund or your order. Perhaps that clown Kevin Truedeau read my post and figure i was out for blood!!! No one takes my money!!! GOOD LUCK