Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2007

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures
P.o. Box 342 Elk Grove Village,IL 60009 Nationwide U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures I was ripped off by this company Elk Grove Village Illinois

My credit card is being Charged monthly for the news letter I did not take,
and told the person on the phone I did not want it " I only wanted to order the book on the weight loss which I paid for at the time I ordered it. I have tryed to call and cancel but they won't answer there phones and I have been on hold for an hour and finally gave up What is going on with this company? I have called my credit card company and they are telling me I have to get ahold of them and I can't so they keep billing my card I need help ,This should be against the Law!!!!! .

Pat
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2007 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures/nationwide/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-I-was-ripped-off-by-this-company-Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-284658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures