Complaint Review

Address:
130 Quail Ridge Drive Westmont, Illinois U.S.A. Phone:

Category:
Misc. Health Specialists

Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures.com - The Whistleblower.com - Kevinfightsback.com Betrayal aka Fraud Westmont Illinois

You want to trust. You want to believe. You want to feel like you have a health advocate. You want to be able to refer family and friends to this person.

However, after ordering a product from the internet written by Kevin Trudeau, my private information was used to charge my account for 'a newsletter' that I never ordered, authorized or received. It took me close to ten months to discover the unauthorized charge. I am a disabled senior citizen trying to get by on $800.00 per month. These charges disabled me further...in time and money.

After discovering the misuse of my personal information, I called Natural Cures and a gentleman pleaded with me not to report the fraud. A total of five charges were returned to my bank account and a check from the "Natual Cures Refund Account" was sent to me for the supposed balance. Again, when I called, I was begged 'not to report this.'

Ha! You think I want this to happen to other people? Kevin, is it any wonder that you appear to be putting on a bit of extra weight? Your intentions may have been good, but you know what they say about intentions...

Linda
Lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Curescom-The-Whistleblowercom-Kevinfightsbackcom/Westmont-Illinois-93534/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Curescom-The-Whistleblowercom-Kevinfightsbackcom-Betrayal-467024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures.com - The Whistleblower.com - Kevinfightsback.com

MORE FEATURED REPORTS