Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau

• Updated: Sun, December 14, 2008

• Reported By:Bolivia North Carolina
Kevin Trudeau
www.natuarlcures.com Internet, U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau Removed money from my checking account and book was never delivered Internet

*Consumer Comment: a little harsh

*Consumer Comment: Consider yourself lucky

*Consumer Comment: yea ok

My husband insisted a couple of years back that I order Kevin Trudeaus' book "Natual Cures". After calling three times to a phone number I had at that time and being assured the book would be sent the phone was disconnected at this service and I still have not received a book.

The last time I spoke with anyone I ask that my checking account be credited for the money they removed. I still have not seen any money or a book. It has been so long I have lost all of the information about this. I ordered the book off of the internet. Anyway, it's still a shame and a sham for people to keep sending this man money.

Ripped off consumer
Bolivia, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau/Internet-/Kevin-Trudeau-Removed-money-from-my-checking-account-and-book-was-never-delivered-Internet-401099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau

a little harsh

AUTHOR: Memyself&i - (U.S.A.)

yea so maybe I was a little harsh but to bring up something from years ago like this is pretty silly.

I've read the "natural cures" book. Someone just gave it to me randomly a while back. It's an awareness book about greed and corruption and how all products and medication make us sick. I pretty much completely agree with that assumption and his reasoning.

Pretty much the cure to all disease and illness is to rid your body of toxins by cleanse, don't take prescription medication, and to eat healthy organic foods.

You're right, $15 to be a member of the website made him lose any remaining credibility he had with me. He claimed since there was no advertising he needs the $15 to pay salaries of website employees. I could run that website for $10 a day...email me Kevin. lol.

Consider yourself lucky

AUTHOR: Just Looking - (U.S.A.)

Your report makes sense to me. You ordered online and noted a phone number. When you called the number to inquire about the delay you were assured delivery.

Don't know why the commentor did not understand your complaint.

The reason I say consider yourself lucky is because when you recieve the book you will not find any cures. There are a list of diseases and disorders in the book but to get the cure you have to subscribe to Kevins website which costs about $15 per month.

I believe that Kevin does offer alternatives to pharmacuticals however I believe he is deceptive in his book advertisements.

I can't tell you how many times I see his books on Clearance racks. You will also note that in his infomercials he is more than willing to give you a few free books with his latest new title.

Next time your in a bookstore take a peek at one of his books.

yea ok

AUTHOR: Memyself&i - (U.S.A.)

your story is just terrible and full of holes.

ordered online yet you called an unknown phone number you magically had at the time. Why would they have your checking account information anyways. What website did you order off of? Oh wait, you said you phoned in your order. No wait you said you ordered online. And this was years ago? Why would you buy the book new when it can be had used on ebay or amazon for pennies? LOL - get real lady and post your garbage somewhere else.