Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Sun, May 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 18, 2008

• Reported By:Roseville Michigan
Kevin Trudeau
3357 H. Southpark Palace Ohio, Michigan U.S.A.

Kevin Thrudeau, Sent a letter to me regared how special i was and how he wanted to have me join this Secrect club and saying how it was free to join, and at the end of the letter it was singed with Kirsten hart name... Ohio Michigan

May 15 2008 I Recieved a letter in the mail regarding someone who wanted me to join a Secrect Club. In the letter they were telling the found out about me threw a profile (witch to seemed funny because the only profile i got is myspace) In the letter it said we look at your profile and we looked closer and thought you where very special... I did not send the any thing back luckyfully. on May 17 2008 i went to my compurter and looked up the name that was Written on the back of the letter. the name was Kirsten Hart. so i looked up Her name and i found out that Kevin Trudeau was behind all this and how Kevin Trudeau Got Kirsten also... This is why i wanted to Send the rip off report. I think it is Ridicolus that Kevin Trudeau is still out there using people money and scamming people, you would think you would lock him away and not let him get away with this stuff..

Roseville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau/Ohio-Michigan-43123/Kevin-Thrudeau-Sent-a-letter-to-me-regared-how-special-i-was-and-how-he-wanted-to-have-me-333242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau