Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau

• Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:Greer South Carolina
Kevin Trudeau
Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau Kevin's Free Money Book - A $29.95 book cost me $63.80 even though I cancelled.. Reno Nevada

I called to order the Free Money Book. The first thing the rep did was ask for my credit card and address, which like a dummy I gave them. I was told I would also receive a free book. After about 15-20 minutes of being offered numerous different products, which I refused, I finally told the rep that all I wanted was the Free Money Book and the free book. She then said OKay your order has been placed. I then asked what the total would be, she said $63.80. At that point I told her to cancel the order I was not paying an extra $24.00 for shipping (shipping costs are only $3.16 by media mail from post office). She said she could not do that and I could call customer service to cancel. I then called Customer Service "Shegra" and was told that my order had not shown up on their computer system yet so they could not do anything about it. I then asked for a Supervisor to which they told me there were none there. She said they would call me back. To my surprise "Tryjillo" called me back that same day. She told me in no uncertain terms that I could not cancel the book as it had already shipped. I asked her how that was possible as I had been told that the book would take 3 - 6 weeks to get here. She was very rude and insisted that I could not cancel my order and basically could care less about her customers.

The charge showed up on my credit card and I am disputing it. I also shipped the book back unopened and paid for the shippng to get a confirmation of its return ($3.16 postage, plus $2.35 for Signature Confirmation).

My biggest argument is the fact that I could have saved ALL my money if they had cancelled it on the spot. I have been credited $39.95 but am still out of pocket $23.90 and the $5.51 postage I paid for its return. I am also going to pay close attention to my credit card bill because once before I ordered Natural Cures from K.Trudeau and for approx. six months I was paying for emails from them that I was totally unaware of (Approx cost $60.00). This is all money that K.T. makes from who knows how many unfortunate people.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, HE IS A CON ARTIST - YOU HAVE TO PAY OTHER COMPANIES TO GET THE INFORMATION THAT HE TELLS YOU TO GET.

Carol
Greer, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau/Reno-Nevada-89502/Kevin-Trudeau-Kevins-Free-Money-Book-A-2995-book-cost-me-6380-even-though-I-cancell-463192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau