Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:Eugene Oregon
Kevin Trudeau
Kevin Trudeau Internet U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau I ordered two "free" books, "Natural Cures" and "More Natural Cures Revealed" on 10/28/07. I paid the "postage" charges of $19.90 and this was taken from my debit card on 11/1/07. It is now 1/2/08, and the books have not arrived. Internet

I replied to a very convincing "interview" of Kevin Trudeau on television where he was generously offering the public 2 FREE books: "Natural Cures" and "More Natural Cures Revealed", supposedly valued at around $80.00. I called the 800 number advertised to get this free offer, and after declining 5 to 10 other "hooks" they tried to bait me with on other offers, they agreed to ship me these FREE books within 4 to 6 weeks, if I paid the "postage charges" of $19.90. I gave them my debit card, and the $19.90 was deducted by Kevin Trudeau's company on 11/1/07.

The "4 to 6 weeks" has long since passed which at the latest should have been by December 10, 2007, I should have received the books. It is now January 2, 2008, and when calling the 800 number where I placed my order, it has now been assigned to another agency that has nothing to do with Kevin Trudeau's company. I've searched his internet site, but no phone number or way to contact his "company" is listed.

What is my recourse to get my $19.90 back?

Judy cassady
Eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau/internet/Kevin-Trudeau-I-ordered-two-free-books-Natural-Cures-and-More-Natural-Cures-Revealed-296173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau