Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau's "Free Money" And "Debt Cures", Values Plus, Todays Escapes

• Submitted: Sat, August 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 20, 2009

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
Kevin Trudeau's "Free Money" And "Debt Cures", Values Plus, Todays Escapes
www.kevintrudeaufreemoney.com Internet U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau's "Free Money" And "Debt Cures", Values Plus, Todays Escapes, Summer Bay Resort I was ripped off, wrongly charged for services I said "no" to and now can't cancel one service because my virus protection wont let me thru to the site which is a good thing because all there are there are reports from others being ripped off! Internet

* : Kevin Trudeau-Known Fraudster

I called to order Kevin Trudeau's book "free money" and they kept me on the line for a long time making more offers of several of which I turned down. I know I was charged (my debit card) for at least one service that was $99 that I refused. I cannot get thru to "Value Plus", another offer, to cancel. I went to "www.programstop.com" to cancel as there message stated, saw other people were being ripped off and my computer virus program will not let me on the site anyway.

Total charges to my bank acct. for a $30 book and monthly newsletter were close to $300!! They also said I would receive over $200 in gift cards to Walmart. I received two slips of paper to be mailed in for coupon booklets!!! And it states right on them that you can only use one per household!! Those liars knew that!! I never did receive a $15 gas card for listening to one offer and now I'm worried about the magazine subscriptions I ordered.

I planned to cancel those too once I received the free ones they promised. I'm afraid I'm going to be billed for those too and that's over $100 more!! I think I'm going with one of the others who were ripped off and file a class action lawsuit against Kevin Trudeau and all the others! It's a shame since he has written #1 bestseller books and probably has more money that any of us will ever see!

Tammie
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeaus-Free-Money-And-Debt-Cures-Values-Plus-Todays-Escapes/internet/Kevin-Trudeaus-Free-Money-And-Debt-Cures-Values-Plus-Todays-Escapes-Summer-Bay-Res-477714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau's "Free Money" And "Debt Cures", Values Plus, Todays Escapes

#1

Kevin Trudeau-Known Fraudster

AUTHOR: Beatnikjd - (U.S.A.)

Kevin Trudeau is a well known fraudster and has served jail time for his schemes. He and his companies are well known for credit card overbilling and extremely deceitful tactics. When are people going to learn? Stay away from anything remotely connected with Trudeau. He is clearly a sociopath without a conscience. He was barred from selling products for life by a court and the new book scheme is just a way to get around the court's ruling by using the first amendment so he can continue to defraud the public.