Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeaus Natural Cures

• Submitted: Sat, October 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 31, 2009

• Reported By: AB — Ashburn Virginia United States of America
Kevin Trudeaus Natural Cures

Kevin Trudeaus Natural Cures Charging Me a Fee For Over a Year!! Internet, Internet

Apparently I have been charged $9.95 a month for over a year for access to their website.

I called to cancel and was given a cancellation confirmation number, but was I told that didn't have the ability to email or mail me the confirmation.

When I asked "how is possible for you to charge me money, but not send me an email?" I was told they just can't do it.

Then the operator actually tried to sell me Kevin's lastest book..

Be aware if you ever log on and DO NOT give any credit card info..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeaus-Natural-Cures/internet/Kevin-Trudeaus-Natural-Cures-Charging-Me-a-Fee-For-Over-a-Year-Internet-Internet-517728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeaus Natural Cures