• Report: #1052047

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: snailin71 — yuma Arizona
Kevin Vasseur rebogames@gmail.com
lewisville, Texas USA

Kevin Vasseur rebogames@gmail.com I paid for 2 repairs.Sent my xbox in february.Haven't received it or heard anything. lewisville Texas

I sent my xbox 360 to be repaired back in february.Still haven't heard anything.I have sent many emails explaining that I purchased 2 repairs and I'm waiting for the return of my xbox 360 before sending the other unit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Vasseur-rebogamesgmailcom/lewisville-Texas-75077/Kevin-Vasseur-rebogamesgmailcom-I-paid-for-2-repairsSent-my-xbox-in-februaryHavent-1052047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Vasseur rebogames@gmail.com