Handle

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — Lake Worth Florida
Kevin Williams
6975 Aloma Ave ... Winter park, Florida USA

Kevin Williams /Evelyn Tirado Bad credit no problem.... We will fix your credit.... You can still buy a home/ investors Winter park Florida

I was on craigslist looking to buy a home under the title "owner Financing" I came across a posting that said buy a home wile we fix your credit. Everyone is approved as we have 100's of investors standing by to buy your dream home.

I believed this guy Kevin Williams from Lafamilia credit services in Winter Park. I even researched him but found nothing good or bad. He even came up to Palm Beach county to meet my realtor who I told him I felt more comfortable with.

We found a home .... Made an offer.... The offer was excerpted. Closing date was to be May 15th 2013 My husband and I were very excited as we lost our home in 05 after a job loss. We then gave our notice and started to pack up our the whole house. To make a long story short. Kevin Williams and his wife Evelyn took us for $4,000

This is the most heart breaking expierence for my entire family as we still have kids dog etc at home and to us ....that took us a very long time to save that money.  I hope this guy and his wife spends time behind bars. Total Scam Artist!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Williams/Winter-park-Florida-32792/Kevin-Williams-Evelyn-Tirado-Bad-credit-no-problem-We-will-fix-your-credit-You-c-1055318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Williams