What an impressive TV infommercial Kevin Trudeau has made with a simple low cost "only $19.95" offer for a Free Money book plus a "free" Debt Cures book on how to get out of debt.
I was fooled! I was asked to upgrade to a $99.00 package so I can get the updated version of the book with free shipping plus I would get $100 in free gas.
Wow, what a deal;and even a free financial consultation! Hey, how can I lose?
1. Without permission my bank card was charged $ 142.85.
2. The books are loaded with fluff; lots of fluff not anything that would get me out of debt or actually make me money from what I do not already know.
3. The $100 free gas requires more than (9) months of buying more stuff and about (11) eleven mailings with proofs of the additional purches to get $10 out of each potential rebates to get what will take about a year of more spending and filling out paper work and paying monthly postage.
The term "$ 100 Free Gas" is really a "streach.
4. The free financial consultion turned out to be a person pushing me to come up with more money, I mean a big financial commitment to turn funds over to them to find more money for me.
I stood firm and and said "No".
After studying the two books and checking much out on the internet my decision was to request to return it all and get refunded.
5. The refund process is complicated and even though I was promised a full refund I was partially refunded.
Warning! Kevin Trudeau is out to get hundreds to thousands of dollars out of you, not $19.95 out of the goodness of his heart!
I was hustelled for lots of money over the phone.
I am very fortunate I have only lost about $30 over this.
I returned all after getting a return authorization and I was promised a full refund but did not get it.
Warning! "$19.95" will cost you a lot more money and a lot of agrivation.