poverty

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Auburn WA — Auburn Washington
Key Bank
A ST Auburn, Washington USA

Key Bank Key Bank steals money from its customers and then gives bad customer service Auburn Washington

Key Bank takes so long now to process your deposits and withdraws, and transactions so that by the time they catch up they charge you fees for everything. Recently they charged me 5 overdraft fees, and then I had $8 in my checking so they tried to transfer $25 to savings I obviously didnt have it so they transfered it back and charged me $10 which put myu account negative. I paid it and  went into the bank to close my account I signed for it to be closed, then they charged me a global atm fee from 2 wks prior and a service fee so now 3 days later my account is again negative and they still havent closed to account. I called the bank and they said its my fault that I didnt write down the tellers name and he wasnt going to help me. Nice! I will not pay another dime to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Bank/Auburn-Washington-98002/Key-Bank-Key-Bank-steals-money-from-its-customers-and-then-gives-bad-customer-service-Aub-1150244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Bank