Complaint Review: Key Bank

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2004

• Reported By:kissimmee Florida
Key Bank
4910 Tiedeman Rd. Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

Key Bank mortgage late fees never credited Cleveland Ohio

We got our RV mort from Key Bank they sent a payment book on the slip it says: add $30.00 if paid after 10th I did have some late payments but always added the $30.

I got a letter from them stating that I owed $1500. by the end of the month or they were going to foreclose My husband called and made arragements to send 3 payments of $500 plus the usual $300 The person on the phone put him on hold to get the supervisor's approval. We also ask for a print out of our account, we were told any such request must be in writing. And we thought that was that One week later a guy is here to pick up the RV I told him the arrangement so he called Key Bank and was told the person how made the arrangement was not authorized to do it. He got mad at them and left without the RV.

When I got a print out of our account when I added the $30 late fee it was credited to principal and the late fee never credited so it just grew every month

We refinanced the loan to get out of the mess

Debrah
kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2004 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Bank/Cleveland-Ohio-44144/Key-Bank-mortgage-late-fees-never-credited-Cleveland-Ohio-78256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Bank