Complaint Review: Key Credit Solutions

• Reported By:moberly mo
Key Credit Solutions
Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Key Credit Solutions, credit improvement scam

The third week in November, I received a phone call from a person identifing themself as a Key Credit Solutions counselor. The man proceeded to explain to me that awhile back I had applied for credit online and did not qualify, but that I know do qualify. He listed extensive services that I would recieve. These included: sprint pcs digital phone, medical and dental care, free internet access, and two mastercards and a visa, credit limits no less than $2,500 u to $5,000 (combined). I decided that I would be interested in this, asked about their return policy and satisfied with their answer gave them my checking account information to debit $219.95 from my account on 12/1/00. The charge was debited from my account on 12/4.

On 12/10, I decided to "check up on things" and I called the customer service number they gave me (770)937-3790. I got a strange messge saying that the line was being checked for errors. This made me wonder what was up, so I searched the internet for information about KCS, and found a website stating that they were not KCS and were not affiliated with them. They also gave the number for the Georgia office of consumer affairs, which I called. The rep I spoke with said she could not say for certain that they were illegitimate, but that they were doing an extensive investigation as a result of several complaints about the company. She told me that many people did not receive the items promised.

Fortunately, for me, I caught this early and contacted my back to try to fix the problem, get my money back. My bank rep said that since ten days have not elapsed, the money should be back in my account within 72 hours! Now; however, I am hasseled with the need to change my checking account number.

I work for a radio station, KWIX, KRES, and KIRK in Moberly, so now I'm working on a story to expose them for the fraud they are. I'm looking for any others that have been scammed by Key Credit Solutions. If you have been contacted by them, please contact me (jwmklm@netzero.net) so I may speak with you and possibly do an interview for my upcoming story.

Thanks
Keri Miller

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Credit-Solutions/Marietta-Georgia/Key-Credit-Solutions-credit-improvement-scam-4019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Credit Solutions