Complaint Review: Key Financial Services - Corey - First Continental Credit Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2005

• Reported By:Bruceton Mills West Virginia
Key Financial Services - Corey - First Continental Credit Services
5992 D Steubenville Pike/1328 Broadway Suite 524 McKees Rocks/New York, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Key Financial Services - Corey - First Continental Credit Services ripoff, Fraudulent and deceptive practices, Person behind it all has no morales McKees Rocks New York Pennsylvania

This was one of the most stupidest things me and my husband ever fell for. Started out as an ad in the paper. Advertising a Loan to get you out of debt. My husband is a self employed over the road truck driver who had fell on some hard times because of the fuel prices and the companies not willing to pay to have their stuff shipped.

My husband called this number and got a man by the name of Corey and he said he could try to get us a loan to help us get a little out of the hole we were in. My husband was a little apprehensive at first but this guy spoke a good line and my husband fell for it.

This Corey called my husband back and told him that we had been approved for $20,000 loan, my husband though this was the answers to our prayers. (How wrong he was) This guy told my husband that he would send paper work and that we needed to fill it out and send it back to him ASAP and that we needed to send $415.00 to cover the first payment.

I don't make a lot of money but I had worked alot of hours to get the money to send to this guy. Well to say the least this guy got his money and we got sent a letter stating that some company in New York was taking on our debt and that our creditors would be notified(which they never were) and when we notified this companie about this letter they said that they had been hired by this guy named Corey to help us get out of debt with this Consolidation Company in which my husband said we were never interested in and was never told that it was indeed a debt consolidation company.

Now I have tried to get my hard earned money back and this guy acts like he does not know who Iam and does not Know what I'm talking about. I have sent a letter to him stating that I want a refund of the money given to him under false pretenses but he just acts like he knows nothing of the sort. He is also very rude and mouthy on the phone, and I think it is because he knows he is wrong.

Amy
Bruceton Mills, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2005 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Financial-Services-Corey-First-Continental-Credit-Services/McKees-RocksNew-York-Pennsylvania-15136/Key-Financial-Services-Corey-First-Continental-Credit-Services-ripoff-Fraudulent-and-133450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Financial Services - Corey - First Continental Credit Services