Complaint Review: Key Hyundai

Key Hyundai
21 Hartford Turnpike Vernon, Connecticut United States of America

Key Hyundai False Advertising False Advertising Vernon, Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Key Hyundai of Manchester

So they keep running their commercial saying they will pay up to $6000.00 of negative equity. So I call to make sure this is legit.  I get someone on the phone and explain my situation and they tell me to come down so that they can help me. I explain that my time is valuable and I can't afford to take time from my job. And again im assured that my time wont be wasted.  Long story short I drive all the way to Bristol to get my wife and go all the way back to Vernon to the dealership. When we arrive I find a salesman and the process begins. I planed on using my bank so I wouldn't have to have a down payment but the salesman insisted I go through them but that would require a down payment. I told him I wanna use my bank so I wouldn't need one. They just didn't wanna hear that! After being there for 2 + hours I get a story of how they can't do anything for us therefore wasting my time and gas, losing time from work and putting a hit on my credit report. Trying to find anyway we could make a deal just to have the salesman walk away  so he can get on his cell and totally ignore us. So just because they couldn't make a sale they ignore us? WTH!  Upon leaving I was told they would get back to me and they never did ( can we say brush off ) Your commercial is a scam, plain and simple!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Hyundai/Vernon-Connecticut-06066/Key-Hyundai-False-Advertising-False-Advertising-Vernon-Connecticut-930584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Hyundai

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Key Hyundai of Manchester

AUTHOR: Jill Merriam - (United States of America)

To Whom It May Concern,

I am so sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience at our Vernon location. I am so sorry that you did not reach out to us sooner. We are still here to assist you if you have any further comments, questions or concerns.