Complaint Review: Key Hyundia

• Reported By: The Promised — Fairfield County Connecticut
Key Hyundia
566 Bridgeport Ave. Milford, Connecticut USA

Key Hyundia Broken Promises Milford Connecticut

I currently owe money on a car now. It has given me nothing but problems. I am sick of paying monthly payments on this car, insurance, gas and other expenses. I got ripped off with the car I have now by another dealer. I figured it would be worth a try to get out of this piece of crap.

I decided to go to Key Hyundia to try and get another car since they are always advertising. I went with my wife about 2 weeks ago. What a waste of time. I know it isn't the dealers fault I have poor credit but you should have told me from the start I needed a down payment instead of saying I didn't and making me stay there with my wife for 2 hours.

I was honest with them about my income and credit. I gave them all the paperwork they needed. The salesman said you will be going home with a car today with no down payment and we can pay off your car if you trade it in. Of course I was excited and so was my wife. We test drove a Chevy Impala. I liked the car buy it wasn't really what I wanted. They were basically telling me what I needed to buy to get approved. At least give me another choice.

I will not mention names but the salesman was nice but unprofessional. It looked like he had a hickey on his neck. He took a much younger girl out on a date from what he was telling us and then told us he was served with divorce papers that day we were there. I couldn't believe this.

You don't go to work with hickeys on your neck and tell us about dating a girl young enough to be your daughter. That's gross.

Anyway, the Sales Manager comes and tells me we need $1500 down. I was pissed. Why did you people waste my damn time? I don't have $1500. I just paid all that in bills the same morning. I hate it when a car dealer says come on in. We can get you approved with no down payment.

I told them over the phone about my credit and car and that I have no money down. They tell me to come in.

What a waste of my time. I was so excited and happy then get hit with bad news. I am not going to a car dealer again, unless I have money down because I already know they will ask for it.

It is wrong to lie to people and tell them they will get approved and you will go home that day with a car. That's a scam. I am glad I didn't go home with a car. The car we looked at had a broken seatbelt ans cigarette burns all over the interior.

Car probably had mechanical issues anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Hyundia/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Key-Hyundia-Broken-Promises-Milford-Connecticut-1058233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Hyundia