Complaint Review: Key Personnel - Arrow Engine

• Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymously in pain — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Key Personnel - Arrow Engine
6450 S Lewis Ave #200 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Key Personnel - Arrow Engine Will threaten and harrass you if injured on the job. Tulsa, Oklahoma

Key / Arrow engine are real criminals. I worked for Arrow Engine through Key Personnel and was injured by a pallet jack rolling over my heel. I reported it to my supervisor who told me the next day he didn't remember me reporting it the previous day and if I wanted to make a big deal about it I could just stay home "Cause it's an at will state and you've only got the rights we say you do." I then called Key who told me pretty much the same thing. I stayed and continued to work as they removed people from my area until I was working so hard one day my left arm went numb. When I went to Keys office to ask for some medical care for my foot. They told me if I did that they and Arrow Engine would make sure I didn't ever obtain employment again. Don't use Key Personnel unless you absolutely don't have any other choice. The practice of employers using the at will status of Oklahoma to usurp your rights under the law must come to an end!!! I have found other work on my own but my heel is still extremely painful and I don't get insurance at my new employer for 6 mos.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Personnel-Arrow-Engine/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74136/Key-Personnel-Arrow-Engine-Will-threaten-and-harrass-you-if-injured-on-the-job-Tulsa-912157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Personnel - Arrow Engine