Complaint Review: Key Web Jobs

• Submitted: Sun, August 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Jaqualia — North Attleboro Massachusetts United States of America
Key Web Jobs

Key Web Jobs Key Web Offers Don't Fall for it!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Not a waste of time.

*Consumer Comment: Not wasting time here

*Consumer Comment: TO THE OP: You are NOT wasting your time!

*Consumer Comment: your wasting your time complaining here

*Consumer Comment: Dispute the charge

I am a stay at home single mom who recently became unemployed. I was looking to gain some income by way of an home business opportunity. After searching through many web sites, I came upon keyweboffer/keywebjobs.com. The website seemed trustworthy so I spent the one time fee of $17 and signed up. After gaining full access, I was then informed that I would need to pay $50 per month! I came across a telephone number for customer service and proceeded to call. I informed the person that I would like a refund and she offered a discounted price of $10 just to try it out and if I was still unhappy, I could call back. I agreed. That was last week. Today, I called the number and sat through a long, message about how they get hundreds of calls a day and to please hold. Then the line rang once and I was hung up on. I tried calling back 5 times and got the same result.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2011 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Web-Jobs/internet/Key-Web-Jobs-Key-Web-Offers-Dont-Fall-for-it-Internet-767842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Web Jobs

Not a waste of time.

AUTHOR: Jaqualia - (United States of America)

Just wanted to add my thoughts. As a former Marine, the word "whine" isnt part of my vocabulary. I spent 13 weeks training in 80-100 degree weather to protect people and would gladly do it again so to say I'm "whining" is just laughable. I didn't write the report to "whine". I wrote it to inform others about the company. I'm sorry if you feel I wasted my time but I beg to differ. If I helped even 1 person with my report, trust me, it wasn't a waste. And another thing, I am highly educated so the childish name calling is unnecessary. :-) Have a good day.

Not wasting time here

AUTHOR: Wayne Brenner - (United States of America)

Hello,

I just asked by a friend to check 'Key Web Jobs' as a possible second income.  Knowing that there are scams that ask for money upfront, and offer no real support, I 'Googled' Key Web Jobs scam', and this was the first non-sponsored listing to show on the results screen.

Sorry about the original poster's experience.  Good that he took the time to share his experience with us.

Wayne
Anaheim CA

TO THE OP: You are NOT wasting your time!

AUTHOR: Giselle - (USA)

Ripoffreport is a great resource to check out a company before doing business with them.  I've been using this site for almost 10 years now.  And when I did a web search on this Key Web company, your report was #8, right behind some other negative information.  You are NOT wasting your time by warning others.

your wasting your time complaining here

AUTHOR: Thomas - (United States of America)

dummy these people do SEO... you can complain all you want and it will never be seen.  SEO will bury this complaint too page 11 of Google. i don't know if they screwed you or your just too stupid to understand what you were meant to do.  Either way, you are wasting your time whining.. the only reason i saw it is i do SEO and was looking for clients.......

Dispute the charge

AUTHOR: Giselle - (USA)

Dispute the charge with your credit card company and/or bank.  And remember, NEVER pay for a job.