Complaint Review: Keyes European

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jason A — Agoura Hills California United States of America
Keyes European
5400 Van Nuys Boulevard Van Nuys, California United States of America

Keyes European Keyes Mercedes DISHONEST SALES PRACTICES! BUYER BEWARE! Van Nuys, California

Had my grandparents in from out of town, had received many calls prior saying they could do the same deal on my car (previously bought from then) 2012  a 2013 model for the same monthly payment (6 phone calls over 3 months) only to my disappointment to find out 3 hours later in the dealership that they wanted to increase my payment by $200 per month.  Never would've gone if what was said wasn't true.  BUYER BEWARE! GET IT IN WRITING BEFORE WASTING YOUR TIME!. Dealt with Gary C.

Never was looking to actually make a deal, but again the salesman called me 3 different times telling me he could get me in a new car for the same amount I was paying with 0 down only for me to find out that when I got there that it was going to be $200 per month higher.  Keyes sold me the car I'm in now (2012 C250 coupe) and they told me when I originally bought it that I could trade it in early with no hassle.  My relatives were with me and also witnessed them promise this.

The bottom line is that this dealership will say anything to close a deal and say anything just to get you in the front door.  BE CAREFUL AND SHOP AROUND!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keyes-European/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Keyes-European-Keyes-Mercedes-DISHONEST-SALES-PRACTICES-BUYER-BEWARE-Van-Nuys-Californ-995909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keyes European