Complaint Review: Keyless4U

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Dolly — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Keyless4U
181 Hills Creek Road Wellsboro, Pennsylvania United States of America

Keyless4U Company sell non-working products and collect a 20% restocking fee when Items are returned. Wellsboro, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: They sell non working items and refuse to rectify the situation

I specifically ordered a 315MHz remote for my 1995 Jaguar XJ6 from this company. However, when I received the remote, I noticed that the serial number and the frequency number on the back of the remote had been intentionally scratched off. When I tried programming the remote, my car would not accept it.

I contacted this company and informed them that the remote that was sent to me must be either damaged or was the wrong frequency. I returned the remote to the company for a refund. On top of the fact that I paid about $103 to purchase this remote, I had to use another $20 to ship it to the company. Keyless4U refused to tender any apologies for their practices but went ahead and charged me a 20% restocking fee for returning the remote.

I am sure the company will sell the remote I returned to another unsuspecting victim just to collect the restocking fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keyless4U/Wellsboro-Pennsylvania-16901/Keyless4U-Company-sell-non-working-products-and-collect-a-20-restocking-fee-when-Items-a-882944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keyless4U

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

They sell non working items and refuse to rectify the situation

AUTHOR: Tammaro21 - ()

I bought a gauge cluster from them and the rpm is stuck in the 5k and the speedometer is stuck on 90mph, The funny thing about this is that in the main picture description on eBaY it clearly shows that the speedometer is stuck at 90 and the RPM is stuck at 5k. They knew all along that it was a messed up item and still sold it on their ebay page.they have a 30 day return policy but I've been busy because life gets hectic and was able to finally  put it in 2 months after I bought the speedo. I took it to Honda dealership and they try to put in the speedometer, and it did not work. They reset the computer twice and still it did not work. I contacted them and ask for a refund and they told me that they would not refund my money and that if I wanted to I could send back the item. I laughed and thought, okay so I'm going to send back an item and spend more money on something that doesn't work, it's makes absolutely no sense. so basically I took it and I threw it in the trash because it is a piece of junk and that piece of junk is what keyless 4 you sold me, don't make the same mistake I did! These people are a bunch of crooks!