Complaint Review: Keyless4U

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa Geiger — Florence Kentucky United States of America
Keyless4U
181 Hills Creek Road Wellsboro, Pennsylvania United States of America

Keyless4U Keyless4U sells non-working products and refused to give refund Wellsboro, Pennsylvania

I order a keyless remotes from Keyless 4U through Amazon.  The item was received 5 day later.  It did not work.  I placed a review on the item.  Keyless4U contacted me and advised they would send another keyles remote if I removed my review from the item listed on Amazon.  I removed my review.   About a week and a half later I received the replancement remote.  It did not work.  I advised Keyless4U that I was returning both remotes and requested my money be returned.  Keyless4U said not to return the items and that the return time was up and would not give me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keyless4U/Wellsboro-Pennsylvania-16901/Keyless4U-Keyless4U-sells-non-working-products-and-refused-to-give-refund-Wellsboro-Penn-992740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keyless4U