Complaint Review: Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y.

• Submitted: Sun, August 31, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: melody m — auburn New York
Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y.
24 Browns Race Rochester, New York USA

Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. They lied and told me the would return my co-op deposit. They will not return it to me. Rochester New York

This realtor took a $500.00 deposit from me for co-op land at CHAMPION TRAILER PARK in ELBRIDGE, N.Y. Which is where I lived and what Keynote receives rent from.  This is a completely REFUNDABLE amount that Eric Miller (who is employed there) said that they do not keep. However, when I moved out in 2013, they promised me the money. Then, they tried to lie and say I owe THEM money. I DO NOT. I have all receipts of the money I paid them and I am up to date on all lot rent, etc.  Also when I needed trees on my lot trimmed (which is their responsibility) they never did the work or had the work done for me. They never allowed dogs there, even though tenants had them anyway, and as soon as I moved out, all of a sudden they allow them. They do not screen who moves into there and sex offenders live there. The "groundskeeper" that works there is completely worthless. This business cannot be trusted and people need to find a reputable, HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY realtor that will not lie and try and rip people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keynote-Realty-Rochester-NY/Rochester-New-York-14614/Keynote-Realty-Rochester-NY-They-lied-and-told-me-the-would-return-my-co-op-deposit-Th-1173503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y.