Complaint Review: Keypac Facilities Maintenance Services LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: sickandtired — Syracuse New York United States of America
Keypac Facilities Maintenance Services LLC
27 Cliff Street 4th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Keypac Facilities Maintenance Services LLC Architectual/Engineering Services LLC Do Not Do Any Work For Keypac LLC if They Call You!!! New York, New York

We were contacted in July by Keypac and asked to do a job at an Outback Steakhouse. This was the first time we had ever taken a job from this company and were leery about taking it but were doing a job right next door so decided to do it. It turned out to be a PIA job searching for exact lettering to put on the front door and the job was an hour away from where we actually live, but we started it so we completed it as a favor to Keypac as they could not get anyone else to do the job. We billed them on August 3rd for this job. It is now January 8th!!!

I called and spoke to Michael DeStefano and he in turn gave me some woman's phone number who he said would "take care of me". This woman has never answered the phone and never returned a call. Half of the phone numbers for Keypac are out of service. I just tried calling him again and his voicemail says that it is full. Two seconds later he calls me from a New Jersey number and when he heard that it was me he hurried up and said he had the wrong number. I called the number back and it was the same voicemail as on his other number with the it also being full. This company is a total ripoff!!! We want our money! We did the job and we deserve to get paid. Any contractors that are contacted by Keypac......stay away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keypac-Facilities-Maintenance-Services-LLC/New-York-New-York-10038/Keypac-Facilities-Maintenance-Services-LLC-ArchitectualEngineering-Services-LLC-Do-Not-Do-993346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keypac Facilities Maintenance Services LLC

Wise