Complaint Review: Keys2iphone

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Mississippi
Keys2iphone
Internet USA

Keys2iphone aka Official At&t iPhone Unlocker Did not fulfill order. No refund wouldn't respond back.  Internet

I truly wish I would have researched this company before I purchased the unlock code. I ordered in early November and the site said it would be 15 business days. As of today I still have a carrier lock. Well my order still says "processing". I have contacted them NUMEROUS times via e-mail and contact page. The website is owned and operated by the iPhone Division of Venture i. S.A. I did a whois look-up on the website and found the phone number, +18159814410. Called NUMEROUS times and left messages but NO return calls. The physical address for the company according to the website is:
9107 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 450
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

According to whois the physical address is:
50th Street, Global Plaza Tower 19th Floor, Suite H
Panama City, FL

According to keys2iphone.com, In case of any chargeback, the associated IMEI will be blacklisted in the iTunes database, preventing it from working on all networks worldwide. This is PERMANENT.
Went to my bank today and filed a chargeback request today. We will see what happens. I am also posting this review on Trustpilot and reporting them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keys2iphone/internet/Keys2iphone-aka-Official-Atampt-iPhone-Unlocker-Did-not-fulfill-order-No-refund-wouldn-1110670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keys2iphone