Complaint Review: Keystone Law Chambers

Keystone Law Chambers
  • Phone: +447017048206
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Keystone Law Chambers Philip Johnson 10 Million dollars willed to stranger by cancer patient Internet

I was contacted by email by a person claiming to be a woman suffering from terminal cancer whose husband, already deceased, had left her very wealthy.  His relatives are eager to get their hands on his hard earned money for their nefarious interests and she wants it to go to a deserving person.  She chose me by reading my profile on the web and decided to leave it all to me.  A total of 10 Million dollars to do with as I please.  I answered to the attorney as instructed stating my disbelief and asking how many emails had gone out just like mine.  His reply is stilted and offended and states if I do not want the money I have the option to decline but if I would like to take advantage of her generosity, please send all my personal information.  Oh, and I am advised not to involve any third parties or advisers as they generally hold up or mess up a straight forward transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keystone-Law-Chambers/internet/Keystone-Law-Chambers-Philip-Johnson-10-Million-dollars-willed-to-stranger-by-cancer-patie-973032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keystone Law Chambers