Complaint Review: Keystone Law Firm (UK)

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Samantha Wilson — Princeton Kentucky United States of America
Keystone Law Firm (UK)

Keystone Law Firm (UK) Attorney Phillip Johnson Inheretince of $10,000,000.00 US dollars from Mrs. Christine Lewis, whom has terminal cancer. Please send personel info for transfer of funds. London Internet

I received an e-mail with a heart felt story on how this woman, Christine Lewis chose me to inherit the sum of $10,000,000.00 if I would please all my detailed information to receive funds.  It sounded kinda fishy, so I printed out the letters. I told them that it was a sick joke and I gave them very vague information about me to see if they were legit.  Then I did some checking on the interanet to see if the law firm even existed, that is when I found the rip-off reports on the firm.  They should be ashamed of them selves giving people false hopes like that.  I live off of $300.00 a month. I technically am home-less at the time, if it wasn't for my best friend and her husband I would be.  I suffer for mental disabilities but I am highly intelligent. These people should be punished severly for doing what they are trying to do by exploiting struggling people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keystone-Law-Firm-UK/internet/Keystone-Law-Firm-UK-Attorney-Phillip-Johnson-Inheretince-of-1000000000-US-dollars-f-1001030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keystone Law Firm (UK)