• Report: #1082023

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Justice — johnstown Pennsylvania
Keystone Puppies
4214 Green Park Dr. Mount Joy , Pennsylvania USA

Keystone Puppies Keystone Puppies Keystone Puppies sold mixbreed for ACA purebred and still has not given me my refund YET! Mount Joy Pennsylvania

This company is suppose to be guaranteeing the dogs they sell to be pure breed but they dont I have not received my refund yet but they are going to give it to me. I am reporting them to the legal agency's right now for selling me a mixe breed for a ACA Shih Tzu. I can not believe these people had the nerve to tell me that I can ACA Register this dogs puppies and sell it to people right after they sold me a mix breed for pure breed. Im getting ready to sue them for full damages. The breeder Thelma Blank in Bird in Hand told me the same thing that I can still ACA Register this dogs puppies.

What kind of buisness is this that suppose to sell pure breeds then sell me a mixed breed for pure breed and then tell me I can do to someone else what they did to me. I am very upset and I want my refund now! This company is suppose to ship pure breed puppies all over the country. WHAT! They beter give me my refund now! There are laws in this country for his type of buisness. Your not going to just take my money like that. I will be contacting the legal agencies against you and the breeders the Blanks. You better give me my money. I will be suing you for full damages. Just put my check in the mail for my $550.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keystone-Puppies/Mount-Joy-Pennsylvania-17552/Keystone-Puppies-Keystone-Puppies-Keystone-Puppies-sold-mixbreed-for-ACA-purebred-and-sti-1082023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keystone Puppies