cholesterol

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Justice — johnstown Pennsylvania
Keystone Puppies
4214 Green Park Dr. Mount Joy , Pennsylvania USA

Keystone Puppies and John and Thelma Blank Breeders in Bird in Hand Pennsylvania Sold me a Mixbreed for a ACA Shih Tzu then saed I can sell the puppes for ACA PUREBREED Mount Joy Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The truth

Keystone Puppies and the Breeder Thelma Blank from Bird n Hand Pa around Lancaster Pa both of these people had the nerve to tell me that I can still sell the puppies from this mixbreed dog they sold me for ACA Shih Tzu purbreed to people. Now that is a shame because they sell people dogs all over the country thats suppose to be pure breed. I had this dog DNA Tested and they confirmed this dog is Shih Tzu mixed. This dog grew up and Shi Tzu owners, petshops, gromers etc. said the same thing ths dog looks mixed.

Just think that you spend 550.00 for a dog you thought from these people as a pure breed ACA puppy and it grew up looking like something else and mixed. Well that is what happened to me. You would think that a buisness as big as keystone looks on the internet would stand behind their pure beed guarantee. Wrong! they have not for me.

That man at keystone puppies got real nasty and tried to justify with a lot of wrong opionions  to try  and not live up to their policy guarantee on giving purebreed puppies. This is the kind of buisness they do. These people better give me my 550.00 refund immediately or I am going to sue them for full damages. please people go to the web site puppy dog forum, they try and say: keystone puppies stand behind their puppies, what a joke and the people on this web site see it that way but it is not funny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keystone-Puppies/Mount-Joy-Pennsylvania-17552/Keystone-Puppies-and-John-and-Thelma-Blank-Breeders-in-Bird-in-Hand-Pennsylvania-Sold-me-1081724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keystone Puppies

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The truth

AUTHOR: John blank - ()

This is john blank and the person that wrote this story does not have his facts straight.... #1 I never talked with him my mom did!!! And we own the male and female..they are purebred shih tzus. We have aca papers going back 5 generations..and as for the DNA test we talked with 3 different vet hospital s and they said the reason other dogs came up in the test is because to first create shih tzus they had to mix other dogs until they created shih tzus ..thus the reason  other dogs are in the dna test .. As for not paying  we take great pride in our dogs' we stand behind  them ,if something is wrong with them we give the full price back , we do not own a puppy mill if u are considering buying a puppy  " please feel free to stop in  and look at them