Complaint Review: Keystone

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jacque — Oceanside California United States of America
Keystone
7290 Engineer Road, Suite D San Diego, California United States of America

Keystone Foundation, Smart Circle, Innovage, Grant Marketing, Foundation Marketing Scam, fradulent activities San Diego, California

This company is a very poorly managed and corrupt company. I replied in the Spring to a listing on Craigslist for a "sports marketing position." I was told the clients were numerous Fortune 500 companies including Home Depot, Liz Claiborne, Disney, Crayola, etc. My initial interview with Ian Laird lasted roughly 10 minutes and I was invited back the next day for a "shaddow session."

The shaddow session was honestly a joke. Kristina Gonter, the "leader" I was shaddowing was basically soliciting. All the company does is go up to people in the streets and try to sell the person make-up for $20, the brand named Makeover Essentials. It had nothing to do with sports marketing, in fact, there was no marketing to it.

What horrified me was that the sales representatives would enter large stores, grocery stores, libraries....any business, and attempt to sell people the make-up in the aisles. I was told to just keep going until I got kicked out.

I needed money being new to CA so I took the job until I could find something better. Before long I realized that not only was I sold a bill of goods with regard to to sales method, but the "leadership" team was corrupt. They'd lie, steal, they'd fake their numbers, and a few of them were involved in drug dealing and drug use while on the job.

And because of all the negative press on the company they keep changing their name. Now Keystone, before Foundation, Foundation Marketing, Smart Circle, Innovage, Grant Marketing...who knows what else.

You are required to work 72 hours a week, Monday through Saturday. And the management treats everyone like crap.

This is a very bad company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keystone/San-Diego-California-92111/Keystone-Foundation-Smart-Circle-Innovage-Grant-Marketing-Foundation-Marketing-Scam-f-950873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keystone