Complaint Review: Khama Anku

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Miami Florida United States of America
Khama Anku
P.O. Box 25398 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Khama Anku Spiritual Physique ripped me off for $1395.00 Los Angeles, California

Khama Anku recruited me as a speaker in Atlanta for a weekend in October, 2012.  She told me I would have an hour to speak, and would be professionally videotaped.  The $1495 would cover hotel expenses, meals and the videotaping.  I heard nothing further, until I pressed her in September.  She emailed me that the event had been canceled and she was mailing me a check.  I never received it, and again, when pressed, I finally received a check for $100.00/ with a promise to send me the check for the rest.  It's been over 2 months and I haven't received any more money.  She does not respond to emails or calls.  I have contacted my credit card company to see what can be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Khama-Anku/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Khama-Anku-Spiritual-Physique-ripped-me-off-for-139500-Los-Angeles-California-985762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Khama Anku