Complaint Review: KiS Country Club & Golf Academy

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Old Hickory Tennessee
KiS Country Club & Golf Academy
131Opry Mills Drive Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

KiS Country Club & Golf Academy Garrantee and Promises all LIES Nashville Tennessee

This company should have know they would fail, after ripping off so many people. All of us have had the same bad experience with them. Promises of lower golf scores and handicaps, exotic vacations for free, top quality golf clubs, and a lifetime membership to all of thier golf courses and facilities. None of these are true and the only thing you get for thousnds of dollars is a set of golf clubs that I think are no better than a set purchased at K-Mart. The red flag should have been the high pressure sales tactics, but lowering my handicap just kept me from thinking clearly. My handicap is now higher than before, and I finally started paying another golf pro to help me get back to the handicap I had before KiS Golf. I did infact have a garrantee in writting that KiS Golf would lower my handicap or refund all of my investment. I didn't have the chance to complete 25 lessons, and I don't use the custom clubs, they made for me, anymore. THIS COMPANY OWES US ALL A FULL REFUND.

Old Hickory, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KiS-Country-Club-Golf-Academy/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/KiS-Country-Club-Golf-Academy-Garrantee-and-Promises-all-LIES-Nashville-Tennessee-403643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KiS Country Club & Golf Academy