Complaint Review: Kia Motors (Consumer Affairs)

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:North Miami Beach Florida
Kia Motors (Consumer Affairs)
111 Eders Canon Rd Irving, California U.S.A.

Kia Motors NEVER Purchase Kia's its a RIPOFF my vehicle keeps stalling under warrenty and they dont take their name in pride and help consumers Irving California

I have an ongoing issue with my Kia Sorrento 2003. My vehicle keeps stalling and I have taken it to numerous Kia service centers. Each time I take my vehicle to a Kia service center they are either unwilling to help or they cannot find the problem. I advised them to drive my car for at least 20 minutes which is the estimated time it takes, in my experience, to overheat and for the vehicle to shut down. The have not attempted to do try this. I have taken my vehicle to a service center more than three times prior to my warranty expiration date and also made complaints directly with Kia Motors. In the end they advised they too cannot help me. Each attemp the dealer couldnt find reason of stalling which goes into the effect of the vehicle being a manufacturer defect. I have invoices to reflect the numerous amounts of times I have tried to correct the problem. At one point they stated it was my fuel pipe which was replaced and not long after the car stalled again. I have a two year old daughter and it is extremely dangerous driving a vehicle that will stall at any moment. The vehicle has the tendency to stall while driving at 50mph slowing to 0 mph within 5 seconds. This is my only means of transportation which is the reason I have been trying to fix this issue for such a long period of time.

Marcia
North Miami Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kia-Motors-Consumer-Affairs/Irving-California-92606/Kia-Motors-NEVER-Purchase-Kias-its-a-RIPOFF-my-vehicle-keeps-stalling-under-warrenty-and-349180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kia Motors (Consumer Affairs)