Complaint Review: Kia Motors USA

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Canton Georgia
Kia Motors USA
Tennessee Street Cartersville, Georgia U.S.A.

Kia Motors USA Total rip off on their warranty Cartersville Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Terry Reid Kia will get you

My engine blew up in my 2004 Kia RIO...guess you get what you pay for. I had bad credit so i had 21% interest rate through Chase Bank. I was told by Kia that I did not come to them for maintenance....I did not---country folk help each other, but they would not accept the fact that maintenance was done at home.....They wanted $4000 to fix the car, still under warranty, and I said no.....I could not pay my payment as no way to work, so they repossed and now are suing me for $9000, I have arealdy paid over $12,000 for this piece of junk. A frien, however, forged her oil changes and got a new car and life time free maintenance. So where does honesty get you????

They are ripping the USA off so bad--no wonder they weren't able to build the NEW plant in Georgia.

Meandmine
Canton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kia-Motors-USA/Cartersville-Georgia/Kia-Motors-USA-Total-rip-off-on-their-warranty-Cartersville-Georgia-268372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kia Motors USA

Terry Reid Kia will get you

AUTHOR: Jimbo - (U.S.A.)

They are only out for themself They stuck it to me bad and wont even try to help me at all.. I going in the morning to anothere dealership to trade out of this kia befor it stops and Terry Reid Kia hope you can sleep at night with our money if your not careful you will be joining Bill Heard LOL