Complaint Review: Kia Motors

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Hanceville Alabama
Kia Motors
630 Fieldstown Road Gardendale, Alabama U.S.A.

Kia Motors 630 2004 Kia Sedona ripoff Malfunctioned in Stering and I hit a TREE going 15 Miles an hour Gardendale Alabama

In July 2004 I bought my first Brand New Vehicle. A Kia Sedona fully loaded. About a month after I got the van we had to have the rotors replaced because of warping. A few month later we got a recall on the radio/cd player. We had it replaced. Then around the end of the following April the back seatbelt malfunctioned. It would not retract. We had it replaced. Then in Aug 2005 our van had 12000 miles on it and I lost control of it going between 10 and 15 miles an hour on my mother's paved driveway. I had no steering on my van and hit a tree head on. My 11 month old was with me we sutained mild injuries. Kia said since we were not seriously injured or killed it was not their problem. I personal am grateful that we were not seriously injured or killed. I would like for Kia to make it right but they have written us off. I will NEVER own another Kia and will discourge anyone I love from buying one.

Toni
Hanceville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kia-Motors/Gardendale-Alabama-35071/Kia-Motors-630-2004-Kia-Sedona-ripoff-Malfunctioned-in-Stering-and-I-hit-a-TREE-going-15-M-187081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kia Motors