Complaint Review: Kid 2 Kid

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany — Scurry Texas United States of America
Kid 2 Kid
2455 Ridge Road, Rockwall, Texas United States of America

Kid 2 Kid Rude employees did not even look through my brand new baby items Rockwall, Texas

I went to Kid 2 Kid in Rockwall Texas on 2/8/13 with about 50 items to trade or sell. My intention was to trade in my items and buy my daughter new items. Many of the items I was told by Kid 2 Kid on a previous visit to bring back for the summer buy because "they wanted them". I dropped my items off to be sorted and the lady running the desk was a young employee with long blond hair. You could tell that she obviously hated her job and any customers that may require her to work.

I shopped around until my name was called, so I returned to the counter to see what the employee had taken. She gave me my entire bag back with only 5-6 items removed, she didn't even take the items I was instructed to bring back. She told me everything else was stained and that they couldn't buy them. I thought that was funny because half the items were brand new name brand baby clothes with tags intact.

She then proceeded to tell me that they don't take "Geranimals" brand, which I thought was interesting considering only two items in the bag were of that brand. I laughed as I browsed the store and looked at several dingy pairs of shoes and clothes in much worse condition than those I brought in. I received $8.00 trade in value plus the lovely rude employee interaction to top off my experience. Once I got home and unpacked my trade in bag, I realized half the bag was folded and packed just as I had done. All those brand new baby clothes ( with tags)...

She didn't even go through them. Disappointing!!! She left 6 brand new Ralph Lauren outfits with tags in the bottom untouched. This trip to Kid 2 Kid was a complete waste of time. Not only did the employee hate her job but she didn't even go through my things at all. Beware consumers, this franchise runs a shady business. They want you to buy items not bring in your own. On top of all if it you get to deal with rude employees during your visit as well. I wouldn't return, I would rather donate my brand new unused clothes to families in need rather than work with a business like kid 2 kid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kid-2-Kid/Rockwall-Texas-75087/Kid-2-Kid-Rude-employees-did-not-even-look-through-my-brand-new-baby-items-Rockwall-Texa-1011251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kid 2 Kid