Complaint Review: Kid Talent Network Aka KTN

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:seattle Washington
Kid Talent Network Aka KTN
914 N Buffalo Drive #201 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Kid Talent Network Aka KTN Aka Alex And Christine Simon Talent Agency scam, only want your money, no follow up or communication Las Vegas Nevada

I sent my daughter's photo to them as everyone always tells me how beautiful she is. I was skeptical but Alex called me the next day and assured me that she had "the look" that all the agencies were looking for and that they don't accept anyone. He also told me that they have never had a client not placed, so I signed the contract and paid the $500, big mistake!!!! I NEVER got a call from any agent and barely got a call from them ever telling me what was going on. My one-year contract is almost up and I guess I am the only client that they have now never placed. What a rip off!!!! Don't sign up with them, it is a major scam and I feel so stupid. I have also filed a complaint with the Las Vegas BBB, so beware!

Rini
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kid-Talent-Network-Aka-KTN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89128/Kid-Talent-Network-Aka-KTN-Aka-Alex-And-Christine-Simon-Talent-Agency-scam-only-want-your-321052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kid Talent Network Aka KTN