Complaint Review: Kids Automotive Inc / Doug Moreland

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — Denver Colorado USA
Kids Automotive Inc / Doug Moreland
6780 S. Emporia St Centennial, Colorado 80112-3612 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Kids Automotive Inc / Doug Moreland Kids Financial INC / CAR Finance have only had the car one year and it has broken down twice, not counting the odometer was broken. The service shop at kids auto can't figure out whats wrong with it but, they want me to make payment Denver, Colorado

I got the car in 3/2010 and filed for bankrupt the same month.  I had only had the car one year and it has broken down twice, not counting the odometerwas broken. The service shop at kids auto can't figure out whats wrong with it but, they want me to make payments on a car that doesn't work?

The car had been sitting on there lot for a month. I was sold a lemon, not to mention the $199 down is a lie. I ended up putting $1500 down for a vehicle that, they now have. I suppose to pay for it to be fixed.

Kids Auto has closed there business is still trying to collect. They have since taken me to court and was garnishing my check.  I agreed to pay if they stop the garnishment but, I just recieved a letter in the mail from my bankrupty saying, that any debts I didnt included are indeed included up until my discharge 7/10.  I want people who have been ripped off by this company to join me in a class action suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Automotive-Inc-Doug-Moreland/Denver-Colorado-80223/Kids-Automotive-Inc-Doug-Moreland-Kids-Financial-INC-CAR-Finance-have-only-had-the-c-909822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Automotive Inc / Doug Moreland