Complaint Review: Kids Bounce 4 Fun - South Florida

• Updated: Fri, May 06, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Florida United States of America
Kids Bounce 4 Fun - South Florida
5401 North Haverhill Rd #122 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Kids Bounce 4 Fun - South Florida Unprofessional Service - Poor Customer Service - Unsafe practices, Failed to provide proper generator and instructions West Palm Beach, Florida

*Author of original report: Thank you Ripoffreport.com

They failed to provide a generator that was able to handle both the bounce house and the cotton candy machine. They failed to provide a generator with sufficient gas. As a result of the two items above, the bounce house deflated on the

children (twice), causing panic amongst the children and the parents. The children were all 5 years and younger, and after both ordeals, they chose not to play in the bounce house. We were not forwarded any instructions upon delivery regarding how to operate the machines (perhaps letting us know that you could not use both on the same generator), the driver plugged in both devices into the generator, letting us believe that it could handle both. After running out of gas 1 hour into the party, we phoned your driver, and were told that there was nothing that could be done because he was far away in Palm Beach County. My sister had to leave the party to purchase a gas can and gas, in the middle of the party!!I contacted the company and the owner directly SEVERAL times during a 2 week perioid requesting a PARTIAL refund - (for the generator rental and gasoline) - and they wanted to give me a "store credit" - completely unacceptable!  I do not plan to ever use them again - why would I want a store credit!  In my interaction with this company, I feel they are not very competent.  Had I done my research prior to using them!  They have an "F" rating on the BBB website.  I do not anticipate to ever get any money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Bounce-4-Fun-South-Florida/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-334007/Kids-Bounce-4-Fun-South-Florida-Unprofessional-Service-Poor-Customer-Service-Unsafe-702493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Bounce 4 Fun - South Florida

Thank you Ripoffreport.com

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

2 months after posting my report on Ripoffreport.com, I received a phone call from the owner of Kids Bounce 4 Fun (Mr. Maldanado) stating that he would be sending me a check for a fair amount for the inconvenience we experienced.  It is unfortunate that I had to make this matter public, but I think that it is important that business understand that you can have the best website, and advertise well, but the word of mouth from your customers is what builds a great successful business.  After speaking with Mr. Maldanado, I feel that he heard my concerns and he genuinely tried to make things right.  I hope that he takes my suggestions I made in consideration.  He kept his word and I received the check in the amount that we agreed on today.