Complaint Review: Kids Galaxy Montessori School

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: RippedOffByKidsGalaxy — Houston Texas United States of America
Kids Galaxy Montessori School
9720 Jones Road Suite 160 Internet United States of America

Kids Galaxy Montessori School Daycare refused to tranport my daughter to schoolas agreed and will not return fees paid for the service. Internet

We had an agreement with Kids Galaxy(Daycare) of Houston Texas to provide childcare and transportation to and from  my daughters school daily. We had an agreement for a monthly fee of $360 which was paid in full during registration.We starting dropping off our daughter at the school on 09/04/12 at around 7:15am daily.School starts at 8am.

On 09/11/12,the beginning of our second week at the daycare,we got a call from her school that she had been coming late to school.And that she was late again for the third time.They gave us the option of withdrawing her from the school or having to face a judge if she is ever late again.

At this point, I had a discussion about the issue with the daycare director.She apologize profusely and promise to reprimand the daycare bus driver.She promised my daughter will never be late again.I waited for the driver to arrive with my daughter so that I could ask her if there is anything we can do to help. [continued below]....
.....She replied no.I also notice that the vehicle had no car seat for my 6 year old who was just 41 inches tall.On our way home I ask her if she ever had no use a car seat in the daycare vehicle,she replied no.

On 09/12/12,we got another call from the school saying, my daughter was again late to school.It became obvious to us that Kids Galaxy Montessori School,Houston will not be able to fulfill their part of the contract.

So we again explained our situation to the daycare director and our decision to remove our child from the daycare.We requested a refund for 2 weeks out of the $360 paid for the month.Since it was late in the evening she told my wife to come the following morning to pick up my daughters belonging and refund check.

When my wife got there in the morning the daycare staff that were always smiling and seem happy to see us suddenly turned hostile.She said the director was not in and will not even talk to my wife, neither will they return my daughter's things (blanket etc)My wife tried to call the director on her cellphone but at this point one of the daycare staff already called the police on her

Long story short,we wrote a letter to the daycare,requesting my daughters things to be returned,a letter of apology to my wife and a refund check for $180.The director,a Ms Navajo called to acknowledge receipt of the letter but said ''no refund''We try to make her understand that we are requesting a refund because Kids Galaxy was not able to fulfill their side of the contract but still she said no.My daughter's blanket,books and water bottle was not returned neither did we get a  refund.

So we are left to deal with the mess Kids Galaxy created in my daughters school and have to look to a more reliable daycare.My daughter spend 5 days at the daycare and we had to withdraw her because the daycare cannot get her to school in time.Kids Galaxy thinks I do not deserve a return, but I think it is a RIPOFF.Parent be warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Galaxy-Montessori-School/internet/Kids-Galaxy-Montessori-School-Daycare-refused-to-tranport-my-daughter-to-schoolas-agreed-948436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Galaxy Montessori School