Complaint Review: Kids Juke Box Inc

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: Disgruntled — United States of America
Kids Juke Box Inc
2385 Camino Vida Roble Internet United States of America

Kids Juke Box Inc Sing your name took money from my checking account with no invoice or notification for web hosting that I had cancelled 7 months prior to them stealing money from my account. Internet

Beware of this company, they will charge your credit card for services not provided!

Kids Juke Box offered me a Free website upon purchasing their $ 400 Personalized Music program at which time I accepted.  Hosting the website was $25.00 a month, however you received no support and had no access to certain things in the website.  To add a product or delete a product you had to call the webmaster.  After calling and calling and emailing and emailing I never got a call back or things done to the website that I had requested.

I then sent them an email cancelling the website and hosting.  It was acknowledged by Brian Davis and Tony Vozelli.  7 months later on my checking account statement I notice a charge from Kids Juke Box aka Sing your name for a large sum.  I emailed them to see what this charge was for and they emailed back that it was for web hosting.  I tried to explain that I had cancelled it 7 months ago and have the emails to back it up.  I got this response from Kurt that I was ridiculous.  The money was never refunded and they won't release the domain name even though I was told I could cancel and have it at any time.

These people are impossible to get a call back from and you are at their mercy to order burns to make the product.  Now they don't respond to my emails or phone calls ( which you get a full mailbox every time with ).

S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Juke-Box-Inc/internet/Kids-Juke-Box-Inc-Sing-your-name-took-money-from-my-checking-account-with-no-invoice-or-no-576855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Juke Box Inc