Complaint Review: Kids - Just Our Kids - Larry Bagwell - Mike Bagwell

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Wilmette Illinois
Kids - Just Our Kids - Larry Bagwell - Mike Bagwell
1000 Skokie Blvd. Wilmette, Illinois U.S.A.

Kids - Just Our Kids - Larry Bagwell - Mike Bagwell Kids.com scammed us in Wilmette Illinois

I just found out tonight from our photographer that Kids.com has shut down. I am so angry! My daughter was about 2 when we signed with them. It all seemed legit. Her photo was always up on the website and if there were issues with it, someone named Donna was very helpful. I used to be angry that my daughter never got any jobs but now I am happy because as it turns out, many kids never received their checks for the work they did. However, I am upset because we spent a little over $500 but more importantly, they have my daughter's photos and my son's as well!

The last 2 times I went, they asked for my son's photos, but they didn't charge us extra to have him on their website, so that was good. I am worried that my kids' photos will end up on some skeezy website or somewhere else. They have all of their personal info as well. I am hoping to get at least some of our money back because they owe us for 3 years left on our contract. I am a believer of what comes around, goes around and I hope that they get what they deserve!

Wilmette, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Just-Our-Kids-Larry-Bagwell-Mike-Bagwell/Wilmette-Illinois-60091/Kids-Just-Our-Kids-Larry-Bagwell-Mike-Bagwell-Kidscom-scammed-us-in-Wilmette-Illino-292391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids - Just Our Kids - Larry Bagwell - Mike Bagwell