Complaint Review: Kids - Just Our Kids

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:Towsend Delaware
Kids - Just Our Kids
www.justourkids.com Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Kids - Just Our Kids Told they were Out of Business by Photographer last night ripoff Cherry Hill New Jersey

My husband and I signed our daughter up because we got one of those letters back in early 2005. We paid the $595.00 for a 5 yr. contract, over the past 2 years we have taken her to get her pictures taken, but we never recieved any calls.

Last night we went to our scheduled appointment at her normal photographer and they asked us if we had heard anything about them being out of business. To our shock and dismay as my daughter looked on (now 2 years old) all dressed and pretty for pictures, we listened as we were told of other parents paying money and not getting any feedback from them. One parent had just paid $600.00 for her 3 month old and she was bringing her in for her 1st photo shoot. The parent was very upset so she drove to their Cherry Hill office and the "place was cleaned out". The parent was told by the landlord that they left without notice and they hadn't paid their rent.

I don't know what is going on with them, but I would like to know if I can persue getting some type of refund for the remainder of the contract. This was wrong and we did have some reservations but like most new parents we were excited by the wording in the letter that they sent.

CBrown
Towsend, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Just-Our-Kids/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey/Kids-Just-Our-Kids-Told-they-were-Out-of-Business-by-Photographer-last-night-ripoff-Cher-267342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids - Just Our Kids