Complaint Review: Kids R Kids

• Submitted: Sun, May 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:houston Texas
Kids R Kids
2850 Colonial Lakes Dr. Missouri City, Texas U.S.A.

Kids R Kids day care, child day care, kids r kids, schools for children Missouri City Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Kids R Kids

I entered my little two year old girl her about month or so and I noticed she was getting rashes and blisters all of a sudden. So, I took her our family doctor and explained the symptons. He said, " dirty environment and beds were probably the problem." So I thought where could this happen! I called the other moms where my daughters goes to school. Sure enough half of them were having the same issues. This place is dirty and infected.

linda
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-R-Kids/Missouri-City-Texas-77459/Kids-R-Kids-day-care-child-day-care-kids-r-kids-schools-for-children-Missouri-City-Texa-333318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids R Kids

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Kids R Kids

AUTHOR: Yvonne - (U.S.A.)

I just came across this report recently and I was shocked to hear someone has been bad-mouthing this school. This sounds like a hoax to me and is completely untrue. Someone is being malignant and trying to wrongly accuse the good name Kids R Kids school has in this community.

Firstly, to get the record straight beds are not provided to two year olds. They sleep on mats which are sanitized regularly. Even toys are sanitized everyday. The school is mopped and vacuumed daily, every evening. I have seen that by observing the school online, daytime and in the evenings.

This is a licensed facility where licensing checks to see that the school is operating within ratios, is clean and meets all the requirements. If it was dirty as Ms. Linda claims licensing would have shut the school down long time ago. I for one would not have enrolled my kids in this school.

I suggest Ms. Linda keeps her house clean and sanitized before accusing others with her problems.

Yvonne,