Complaint Review: Kids Smart

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Dena — Arvada Colorado
Kids Smart
7975 West 41st Avenue City: Wheat Ridge Zip Code: Wheat Ridge, Colorado USA

Kids Smart Susan - with the Wheat Ridge CO 41st St.Wilmore Davis School In good faith I paid the balance that was given to me on February 28th Friday, and this Tuesday the same person - Susan told my son, the father of my grandchildren that we actually owe 80. 00 more. She, Susan, is taking us for a little ride. I don't know if she is pocketing the cash that we pay or if she is just lying to one of us. We have been told two different stories. My son and I share the picking up of our two little girls. We are a team and she will not drive a wedge between us, try as she may. We no longer trust her with our children or any of the children for that matter. Wheat Ridge Colorado

I am reporting the before and after school - Kidsmart of Colorado - namely @ Wilmore Davis in Wheat Ridge Co.

My son and I are sharing the afterschool expense. Two days a week I pick them up so as to save their father the expense. There were some days that I was told that I was late and would have to pay the whole two hours for the two girls. I asked what the balance was on Friday 28th 2014 and was told $200.00 - I paid and got a receipt.

The following Monday - again my day to pick them up - I went back to her - Susan - to ask for more information to be put on that receipt so there would be no confusion. I wanted not only my name put on it but the father's name as well, as well as the two girls names. The next day my son wanted to make sure the balance was at zero and she says,"actually you owe $80.00 - She is ripping us off! I want an audit done on her books. She is in the care of our children and she is not trustworthy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Smart/Wheat-Ridge-Colorado-80033/Kids-Smart-Susan-with-the-Wheat-Ridge-CO-41st-StWilmore-Davis-School-In-good-faith-I-p-1128345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Smart