Bobbie

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Kids Talent Network - Alex Simon
911 N. Buffalo Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Kids Talent Network - Alex Simon Baby Model SCAM Kids Model SCAM Don't even email them! Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Same case here

*Consumer Comment: Well, I am not a competitor by ANY means, so...

*Consumer Comment: Competitor?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: COMPETITOR POSING AS CLIENT - AGAIN!

yes, we were also taken by the Kids Talent Network scam here in Nevada.

We would told by Alex Simon how marketable our son was, that he would definetely be getting work here in Nevada or Los Angeles. They claimed they work with top talent agencies and casting companies, don't believe any of it!

We paid the money, which was not a lot to us; but we thought we were being handled by a legit company. We were wrong. We never got one job or audition and never even got an agent, which we know you need to get the real jobs. Not one person interested Alex? I thought you said my son would re coup the money we paid you probably in one month. You said you had a big Disney job waiting to submit him on. This was a lie...huh?

We have also discovered that there really is very little to no work for babies out here in Nevada. Kids Talent Network said there were jobs right away and every week in Nevada. All work is in LA, but we're in Nevada, why would an agent work with us? After researching this; most agents will not take babies anyways and, most of them said they would never work with kids from Nevada.

I think it's realy sad what this company does to new parents just trying to get college money put aside for their child. They also advertise in the Review Journal here in Nevada. We will be reporting them to the newspaper too.

Thanks to Kim Flowes at Kim Flowers Development here in Nevada for alerting us to this website to report Kids Talent Network and it's shady business practices.

Beverly
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Talent-Network-Alex-Simon/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89128/Kids-Talent-Network-Alex-Simon-Baby-Model-SCAM-Kids-Model-SCAM-Dont-even-email-them-La-329403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Talent Network - Alex Simon

Same case here

AUTHOR: pipoca - (USA)

Same thing happened to me!!! Is there any way we can get in touch?? I would like to talk to you in private. Thank you.

Well, I am not a competitor by ANY means, so...

AUTHOR: Gayletara - (U.S.A.)

I, too, feel as if I have been scammed by this company. I wish someone WOULD try to say I am a competitor. I am bright enough to have kept all correspondence with these people via e-mail. When I first submitted my son, I was contacted right away. Told he had "the look" blah blah blah. Same 'ol, same 'ol. Disheartening now, every parent just "knows" their child is beautiful, something special. But when it is confirmed by a third party, it just justifies everything you have always thought. Then to find out that you have been told the same thing every other parent with the money has been told, it can be disappointing. After I was told my son had been "approved" and the "girls in the approval room all think he is absolutely gorgeous!" But there was a $500 fee, I had to kick the idea around. Courtney called me every single day, sometimes NUMEROUS times a day, asking me if I had made up my mind. Telling me that there were a couple different things that they wanted to submit my son for, but I had to hurry up. So I did. Over a year, no response. No nothing. Might as well have taken my $500 and threw it out the damn window. Unlike alot of parents, this money was not easy for me to come by. I had to take a loan out at the bank just to get it. These people are frauds, phonies, and liars of the worst kind. The kind that prey on young children and vulnerable parents. My child is the current reigning Baby Mr Texas, and I am urging everyone who reads this not to give these people your money. Please. Mr Alex Whoever- look me up. My name is Tara Gayle, my sons name is Macen William Gayle. I am not a competitor, just a ripped off mom.

Competitor?

AUTHOR: Lasvegasguy12 - (U.S.A.)

I am not the owner of this report but I find it interesting that you are still claiming that competitors are out there trying to discredit you and your company. The only one discrediting you and your company is yourself.

Alex do you care to meet me face to face and we will decide once and for all who is the competitor? I have nothing to hide, do you? I would love nothing more then a crack at you, you "F",ing phony. I get more and more pissed everyday knowing you have my money and how you pray on unsuspecting parents. I've hit my breaking point and I am not going to take this lying down anymore.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

COMPETITOR POSING AS CLIENT - AGAIN!

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

To whom it may concern:

Even as we serve a large number of clients nationwide, I still personally handle any and all complaints and/or concerns regarding our company and our services.

As for the complaint above, once more it is a fake posting of a competitor of ours trying to discredit myself and my company. How do I know that?

1) The person logs in as "Linda", but signs her report as "Beverly".

2) We have NEVER advertised in the Review Journal - our advertising is restricted to online advertising (Google and Yahoo!) and the Las Vegas Kids Directory.

3) We have placed local babies in national SAG commercials filmed right here in Las Vegas, with some babies making US$30,000+ in residuals as of this date for ONE commercial.

4) As I write this, we are casting babies and toddlers for a major fashion show to take place in June at Cashman Center in Las Vegas, with two more baby fashion shows to take place in major arenas in Phoenix (AZ) and Seattle (WA) - all produced by us.

5) We have placed kids with the nation's top modeling agencies, including FORD Models and Wilhelmina.

6) Lastly, our main competitor in Las Vegas is credited with encouraging "Beverly" (or is it "Linda"?) to post a report here. I wonder who is REALLY behind all of this negative publicity...

I feel it is my duty to protect the good reputation my company and I have earned while serving our clients, and am grateful to this website for the chance to present the facts as they really are.

Sincerely,