stick

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 18, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Kid's Talent Network, Alex Simon
911 N. Buffalo Dr., Suite 201 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Kid's Talent Network, Alex Simon (owner) Kid's Talent Network said they were marketing my child, and yet they thought he was a girl!! Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: They admit they do nothing to the BBB!

Long story short, Kid's Talent Network puts all their money into their sales department and not enough into their marketing department. Before we gave them the $500, we talked to the saleslady probably 3 times that week. She promised us that there were SO many upcoming events, like agents coming in December, and other events that our child would be exposed to, so we had to sign up NOW.

We did sign up that week, and virtually all communication stopped. We never heard again about all those things that they said would happen. In fact, whenever we e-mailed about concerns or had questions, we would get curt one sentence e-mails in response. They only thing they ever said was to send a couple more pictures every three months.

Let me be clear: ALL THEY DO IS PUT UP A WEBSITE. That's it. It's pathetic. Questions take days to weeks to get a response, if you get one at all, and they are never helpful.

EVEN WORSE: When we were conferring with our contact there, she actually called our son a GIRL in the e-mail. We let it slide at the time, figuring that she just didn't look at his profile before answering. After 5 months, when we finally got fed up from the lack of communication, I sent an e-mail to the owner, Alex Simon, who responded two weeks later ONLY AFTER ANOTHER follow up e-mail... when he too called my son a girl, and said not worry and to let them continue to marketing "her"!

I told them I wanted a full refund of my $500 or I would right this report, and on the BBB, and that he would have to change his name toe ver do business again. I waited a week and never heard anything, even after another follow up e-mail. So here we are.

Alex Simon and Kid's Talent screwed me out of my money. STAY AWAY AND GET A LEGITIMATE AGENCY, one that does not charge you money up front. There are similar stories to this on Ripoffreport....

Phil
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Talent-Network-Alex-Simon/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89128/Kids-Talent-Network-Alex-Simon-owner-Kids-Talent-Network-said-they-were-marketing-my-326244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kid's Talent Network, Alex Simon

AUTHOR: Phil - (U.S.A.)

Kid's Talent Network and I have been disputing the above with the BBB; in their rebuttal, they copied the parts of the contract where they admit that they do NOTHING BUT PUT UP A WEBPAGE. I countered that this is in direct contrast to the MISREPRESENTATIONS they make in order to get your money (yes, this is illegal; it's called FRAUD).

The BBB of course has done nothing, because they have no teeth and can't really do anything any way if the parties don't want to settle.

So I have created a website called "Kid's Talent NOTwork" that I invite you to check out. Kid's Talent Notwork