Complaint Review: Kids Talent Network / Model Republic Kids

• Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By: jrsab — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Kids Talent Network / Model Republic Kids
w lake mead las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Kids Talent Network / Model Republic Kids kids talent network I have the same story! Paid $500 and have nothing to show for it. las vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Same case here

I had the same thing happen to me.  I met with Renee and Alex.  Signed my contract (which I still have), gave them almost $500.  I had emailed Renee a few times asking if there were any Casting calls etc.  Her answer was always no.  Model Republic has never initiated contact with me since we signed our contract.  I have not heard from them since August 2009.  They took my money and I have not received any services.  I am completely dissapointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Talent-Network-Model-Republic-Kids/las-vegas-Nevada-/Kids-Talent-Network-Model-Republic-Kids-kids-talent-network-I-have-the-same-story-Paid-593709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Talent Network / Model Republic Kids

Same case here

AUTHOR: pipoca - (USA)

Same thing happened to me!!! Is there any way we can get in touch?? I would like to talk to you in private. Thank you.